Starting a skincare Night Routine

domingo, outubro 22, 2017


I’ve never had a skincare night routine, mostly because I’m 90% of the times too lazy to do anything more than washing my face off with any regular soap or using a micellar cleansing water (the last one I consider it to be already an improvement). But that has changed, and I am truly proud of myself. If you haven’t tried a night routine for washing your face you should, because you’ll feel amazing after.

My advice for those who are taking their first steps, as I am, is to start slow. I’ve introduced 2 of the new products from Nivea: the cream care cleansing cream wash and the Nivea essentials urban skin detox night cream (I know, big names).



So, how is my new night routine?

I begin with Garnier micellar cleansing water, which I apply using a cotton disk. Next, I wash off my face with warm water and take a bit of the cream wash, which looks and smells exactly like a regular Nivea cream (the first time I used it I thought I had bought an hydrating cream instead of a cream wash and had to check the packaging twice to be sure) and apply it to my face in gentle circles. After I wash the cream off with water I dry my face in a face towel (which is a regular towel but for face use only) and then apply the night cream. Last but not least, I hydrate my lips with Vasenol pure petroleum jelly, a product that I use for a very long time now and that I advise for any dry skin because it’s wonderful.



I’m super happy with these new Nivea products. The cream makes my face soft and smelling amazing, it is just like the traditional Nivea cream and has the plus of protecting the skin from dehydration. The urban skin detox night cream is super fresh, has a soft green colour, contains green tea extracts (I absolutely love green tea), helps with the skin regenerating and re-establishes the antioxidants in it!

I’m now searching for good products to help with dark circles under the eyes because that’s a problem I have (and can’t get rid of!) and I can’t wait to add a solution to my night routine. If you have any suggestions leave a comment below and I’ll search it out!

Love,

Ana

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts