Must Have Product: Hair Oil

sexta-feira, janeiro 19, 2018


What do I used to use after finishing blow drying my hair? Hair serum!

I’m a bit obsessed with taking care of my hair and for that end I always finished my hair mourning routine by applying a small amount of hair serum on the tips of my hair. I love the serum but it is a fact that it is a bit too thick leaving the hair feeling a little heavier than before applying it. I may have been living in Mars (in case you guys have heard about this before) but I just found out about it last week when I went to the hairdresser. After cutting and brushing my hair my hairdresser used this amazing flying product that I didn’t know existed! Hair oil! So liquid that it is used as a spray!


I mean…what!?

It is absolute perfection for that finishing touch. I’ve changed and started applying the serum from Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect  collection with my hair still wet and when I’ve finished blow drying and brushing my hair I apply the hair oil.
I’ve bought the Jean Louis David urban care oil therapyNutrition & Luminosity Oil” (19.50€).


You can apply it in wet or dry hair, no problem, it’s up to you and what suits best for your hair care routine.

It’s nourishing and repairing thanks to its precious oil complex that includes argan oil (love it love it love it) and jojoba oil (love this even more). Because of its super liquid spray formula the oil doesn’t leave any greasy feel so no need to worry about that ever again!


It’s transparent and with a sweet smell that resembles coconut to me but I believe there’s something else mixed in. Bottom line: smells super well.

This product is definitely a keeper!

Have you guys tried other brands? If so, please leave a comment bellow sharing your thoughts on it!
Happy Friday!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts