1 step for contouring your lips!

domingo, novembro 12, 2017

I’m not a big expert in make-up techniques (yet)! I still have a lot to learn, and when I say a lot I really mean A LOT! But I’m slowly introducing new products and new information to my make-up routine.

Before I start I have to give a huge shout out to the Sephora team, they always have someone in their stores that is super nice and helpful. They are the ones that I go to when I want to learn something new or find out which product is better in order to achieve my make up “goals”. If you are like me, or you already know a lot but want to find out more I strongly recommend you to don’t be shy and just go and ask for their advice!

This was how I found out THE super easy way to contour your lips in case you’re not the black belt karate master of the lip contouring technique (or you are but feel a bit lazy some mornings)! What is it? The Benefit They’re Real Double the Lip!


This lip liner and lipstick has its tip in a teardrop shape divided into two colours: a darker one that contours and defines the outer part of the lip and a lighter one that fills the lip. This means that all the work is done for you and you get lips that look fuller, beautiful and with a mate-satin finish! You apply it like any other lipstick, one or two swipes and you’re ready. It really is as practical an easy to apply as it sounds.


I bought the Nude Scandal which is a mix between an old pink and a light purple and that smells like sweet almonds (at least to me). This is my favourite combination of the collection freshening up my look in a classy and subtle way.
The packaging is simple but gorgeous, silver and has a rotative bottom where you can find the name of the colour.



The collection has many other combinations with awesome names such as Fuschia fever, Lusty rose, Pink thrills and Flame game!

Have you tried this lipstick yet? 
Tell me what you think about it in the comment section bellow!

A very happy sunday,
Ana

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts