Face Masks and Spa Time

quarta-feira, janeiro 24, 2018

Every-day life is quite stressing and what we sometimes fail to see is that it not only affects us on the inside but also on the outside.

So, how do I manage to relax and give an energy boost to my skin? Face masks!



I’ve become a sort of face masks addict because when I put them on I instantly initiate my spa mode. I’ve never been to a spa but that half an hour that I take to myself feels like heaven and that’s probably how it feels in a real spa!

How do I achieve this? My room is already decorated in tons that relax me and make me feel truly at home and calm, next, I light up a candle, put on some music (or not, depending on how I feel), dress my softest pajama, lay in my bed and put on a face mask. Voilà!

The good thing is that brands already have several options of face masks, you can choose the best according to what your skin needs or depending on your mood.

I’ve some that I tried recently and want to share my experience with you!

Masque Visage Algae Sephora:

It’s a full face mask! After you open it you have to remove the pink film, apply it onto the face and leave for 15 minutes.

The smell reminded me of the beach because I think it has a little scent of sunscreen, which makes sense because it’s an Algae mask. It was super relaxing; it felt fresh on the skin and it reminded me of floating in the ocean (pretty deep stuff ahah). After I removed it I gently taped the remaining product onto my skin until it was completely absorbed. I just felt rested! The skin didn’t have a silky touch though but after some time it was back to its normal softness (if that’s a thing).


Tonymoly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch:

It’s an eye mask and it’s just like transforming into a panda! After you open it you have to remove the white net and you get two black eye patches. Apply each in one eye and leave for about 20 minutes.

This mask really didn’t do it for me guys…after I remove I didn’t feel any sense of freshness of any kind and I didn’t notice any difference in my dark circles (Mine are always a bit too much visible and intense and I had BIG expectations for this mask!) and my skin was really sticky. Even if you get to look like a panda this mask is a big no for me.


Tonymoly Charcoal Earth Beauty Bubble Mask:

It’s a half face mask! This one you apply, which was a bit tricky for me, and wait about 10 minutes. This one is amazing. When in contact with oxygen the liquid in the mask forms little bubbles and it’s like having a massage as they pop! Amazing, amazing! This mask is supposed to reduce the skin oiliness and it really did, I even think it helped with some black dots I had on my nose! My skin was very fresh and soft, definitely in love with this one.

And yes, I looked like a snow monster after the 10 minutes. It was so funny I had to show it to my entire family!


Have you guys ever tried any of these masks or have some that you would advise? If so, please leave a comment bellow! I would love to get your feedback!

Happy week,
Ana

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts