April Favorites

quinta-feira, maio 03, 2018

It’s been a while since I’ve made a post with some of my favorite monthly products and I’ve missed it!


Here in Milan they have a shopping center called Rinascente and they have a section dedicated to hair care, skin care and make up and it’s to die for! I can really lose track of time discovering new products. That’s where I bought the OUAI Shampoo and the Coconut Oil that are two of the featured products in this month’s favorites.

OUAI Shampoo Smooth Lisser
I had never tried any product from this brand and what caught my attention when I read this products label was the fact that it doesn’t have any parabens and sulfates which is something very, very important to me.


If you’ve read some of my old posts about hair care you know that I have a very sensitive scalp and using sulfate and parabens free shampoos has been my life saver. My hair and scalp health has really improved.



This shampoo has a very silky texture and it has a soft smell that reminds me of hair fixing spray. I’ve used it all and I love it, I’m actually trying to decide if I should try a new product (just because I like trying new products) or if I should buy this one again.
I’ll probably buy it to always have it as a back-up!

This is a 300ml bottle cost me around 30€.

Sisters & Co. Coconut Oil
I had never tried coconut oil! I’ve seen it in so many posts and articles about skin care and hair care but I had never actually given it a try. This month I took the chance and bought a little jar.



So far I have used it on my skin at night, as a hydrating overnight mask for my hair and also after washing my hair I apply a really small amount and I’ve loved the results.



I can see and feel that my skin is much more hydrated when I wake up in the morning and that feels so good. For my hair it has proven to be a very good solution to control friziness and not only makes it look healthier but I can see that it really is healthier.
The coconut oil has a greasy, transparent texture and of course, smells like coconut!

I’ve really become a fan and now I understand why everyone talks about it! It really is a great natural way of hydrating basically everything! It will be part of my beauty routine forever!
This has also made me very interested in trying more products with natural ingredients where I can know and especially understand what I’m applying to my skin.

This jar has 60 ml and it cost me 9€.

Garnier SkinActive Rose Water Day Cream
I’ve actually been using this day cream for almost 2 months now and I love it!


What first caught my eye was the fact that it said that its composition was 96% natural origin ingredients and I was so intrigued that a company like Garnier was trying a new product like this that I instantly picked it up to read more about it.



I chose the rose water one because I love rose water but they also have a honey one which also smells amazing! Will try that one after finishing this one!
It has a silky white texture and I apply it before using make-up or in the days I don’t wear any make-up I just apply it, apply my eye cream and I’m good to go! My face feels fresh, hydrated and happy!


This bottle has 50 ml and it costs 5€.

Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream
I’ve also been using this product for some months now and it’s a keeper.



I have really bad dark circles and I went to Sephora searching for a life savior. I just got inside the store and asked for help trying to find the best quality-price eye cream. It turned out to be this Benefit eye cream and it really is amazing.


It doesn’t remove entirely my dark circles (and I don’t know if I’ll ever find a product that does) but makes them much lighter which for me it’s already considered heavenly results.
I apply a really small amount in each eye in the morning and it gently tap the product around my entire eye.

This little box has 14,2g and I believe it cost me 30€.


These where my favorite products this month! Have you ever tried any of these products? Leave a comment below with your thoughts on these products we would love to get some feedback from you!

Happy May! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts