4 Christmas gifts for a skincare lover

domingo, novembro 18, 2018

Best Christmas goodies for a skincare lover?

Here are 4 amazing, perfect, cool, pretty...you got the point, ideas! 😂😉

These are some of my favourite products from my latest favourite skincare brands.


SISTER&CO SKIN FOOD coconut oil



There is nothing better for a hydration boost to the skin (or to the hair) like coconut oil! I first tried it when I was in Milan and I absolutely love it. I apply it on my skin and on my hair as a hair mask. It's made of  100% raw, cold-pressed coconut oil and it isn't tested on animals. This baby has 250 ml and costs 15£.


KORA ORGANICS eye oil


This eye oil is PERFECTION. I'm so so obssessed with it! I use it at night and in the morning after washing my face. It leaves my under eye area feeling so smooth and hydrated. It doens't leave my skin greasy and it is perfectly suited to use before applying makeup! It has Rosehip, Sunflower, Macadamia, Avocado oil and much more. It's ingredients are 99% natural, it's artificial fragrance free and it isn't tested on animals. This product isn't cheap but with the quality and results that I get it's 100% worth the money.

A 10 mL bottle costs 49.95$.


KORA ORGANICS face oil


I use this face oil along with the eye oil and it's my new favourite. I think I will use it forever and ever and ever!
It is full of essential oils and its ingredients are 100% from natural source. It isn't tested on animals and it's free of artificial fragrances. I wake up in the morning and my skin looks hydrated and healthy. I have used it before applying foundation and it works perfectly. 

This 10 mL bottle costs 29.95$. 


BIODERMA Hydrabio Eau de soin SPF 30



I've been searching for a good pratical product that had SPF protection that I could use on a daily basis. Most of the products I've tried left my skin super greasy and it was impossible to use it alone or with makeup. I found this spray from BIODERMA the other day and I couldn't be more happy! After applying it I just have to wait a few minutes to let it dry. It still adds a little shine to my skin but nothing compared with the others I have tried. Even if you're not going to wear foundation after applying it a bit of compact powder is enough to remove the extra shine from your skin. Besides the 30 SPF UVA protection this spray is also anti-oxidant and it hydrates the skin. It's also free of parabens and alcohol and it doens't stain!

This 50 mL bottle costs around 10€.




I hope I have inspired your skincare Christmas shopping! 

Comment below what skincare products would be perfect for you this Christmas. 💗

Lots of love!

























You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts