How I fixed my bad hair

sexta-feira, outubro 13, 2017




This is my first time writing a blog and I’m starting off with hair!

I have a very, VERY, sensitive scalp, horrible!

My hair wasn’t always like this but three or four years ago it slowly started to go crazy. I don’t know if it was caused by the extra dose of stress from college but I’ve tried to tame it ever since.

About a year ago I started trying out different shampoos from the pharmacy because the ones that I bought from the supermarket were just making it worse.  I have tried a few and my favourite brand is Vichy.

Between the several products that they have I get better results with the Dercos Nourishing cream shampoo and the Dercos Nourishing cream conditioner. The first smells amazing and has a silky shine and the conditioner is super light. Also, this is a free parabens shampoo, which, in case you never heard of, is a class of chemicals that preserve the product but have been linked to skin inflammation and other problems. It’s pricier but it’s definitely worth it for me.

This product calms my scalp, my hair looks much healthier than before, it’s soft and smells amazing. I also always wash my hair with warm water but never hot (I don’t want to give my hair excuses for picking on me after I shower by looking dry!). It didn’t solve all of its problems but it really is my life saver.

Nevertheless, I’ve been looking for alternatives, because it’s not very good to use over and over again the same product, and I’m very interested in trying out the Moroccanoil Treatment Light. I’ll post a review after, stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts