September Favorites

segunda-feira, outubro 09, 2017


September was the month to say goodbye to summer holidays and so, we decided to share with you some of our thoughts about some of the things that helped us to welcome the autumn season, and say farewell to the sunny and hot days.


Hair care

Because summer was ending, it was time for me to start repairing some of the damage the sun and heat caused to my hair. And so, I started using an Oil Elixir, from TRESemmé to hydrate and perfect my hair tips. I really loved the results because as soon as I started to use this oil, I could really see that the hair got lighter and shinier which was great! Also, this product has a lasting effect, which makes the hair look healthier and smells very good!


Body Care

I tried the Wild Argan Oil body butter and body scrub from The Body Shop and before I carry on I have to say, I love their products! The scrub I used two to three times a week and it is super gentle to the skin, it exfoliates just enough and leaves the skin super smooth. The body butter on the other hand smells amazing but I didn’t fell in love with the consistency, I had never tried it but liquid and pasty are definitely my future choice of body cream types.


Fragrances

Last but not least, I bought the Stenders Cosmetics new A Waterfall of Petals sensation sachet. I’ve used it inside my closet and it leaves my clothes with a soft scent of jasmine. I’m very curious to try out their skin care products.


Accessories

My two favorite accessories this September were my Swatch watch which is the perfect addition when I’m trying to go for a more modern chic look (I adore the gold-silver mix) and my vintage Ray-ban.




Objects

My favorite object last month was definitely my Instax because, first of all, I love photography and, second, it takes the most beautiful pictures that I've ever seen. The pictures that come out have great quality and it really looks amazing... I absolutely love it and can't wait to snap a few more!


Books

This month book is a total sci-fi relic! Red Planet by Robert A. Heinlein is thrilling, exciting to read and it has one of the cutest Martian characters of all time.


Music

So, this is one of my favorites subjects because I really love music, and my favorite song, during the month of September, quickly became "This Town" by Kygo. It really has that chill rhythm that I love ! I listen to it 24/7 since I heard it for the first time.


Movies

I went to see the movie "Home Again" with Reese Witherspoon and, may I say, it was hilarious! It was very entertaining and, although it looked like a kind of "low-budget movie", I didn't think it was worse because of it. It had this amazing house and, I mean, who doesn't love a movie if it has the perfect house in it ? Anyway, if you're feeling down, and really need to laugh, I sincerely recommend this one.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts