Pantene Review

segunda-feira, outubro 30, 2017

Hi guys!

If you follow us on social media you know we had Pantene PRO-V repair and protect serum and the Pantene PRO-V 1 minute ampoules as our new arrivals about two weeks ago. I’ve been trying both of the products and I am happy, happy, happyyy with the result!


I wash my hair every other day for three reasons: I don’t like the look of it when I wash it every day; I don’t have enough time in the morning to wash it every day (especially when my classes start at 8 o’clock) and because I stretch my hair with the hairdryer and brush every time I wash it and to do that every day would be even worse for a “still in recovery” hair! All of this to say that I’ve been using the serum always after I blow-dry my hair to give it a finished look and to hydrate the hair strands. This serum is super light, smells amazing, has a goldish colour that I adore and repairs split ends! My hair feels much softer when I apply it and I’m loving the results, definitely a keeper!


I’ve tried other hair serums in the past but the ampoules are something new to me! I’ve been applying them after the shampoo (once every week) and they are a fast and practical way of giving a hydration boost to the hair (you only have to leave it on for 1 min and that goes by really fast when you’re happily bathing in warm water).  I think they are also a great option for traveling! They are really small and you can fit them everywhere. I’ve got no more excuses from now on for not treating my hair right even when I’m away from home!


Overall I’m really happy with this new Pantene collection! Although I believe the ampoules are a bit expensive (I’ve bought 3 ampoules for 6.99€) I think they really pay off  when you’re travelling or if your hair is in need of hydration but you don’t have the time to apply a traditional mask!

Have you tried any of these products before? Comment below and let me know!

Love,
Ana

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts