Nail Polish : My Top 3

sexta-feira, outubro 27, 2017



Hi everyone !

So, I've always been a little bit obsessed with nail polishes so this is a very exciting subject for me to talk about !
In these days, because I'm in college, it's much more difficult to have time to do my nails, but when I have even just a little bit of time I often use it to take care of myself and that includes, of course, my hands.


When I have a huge amount of work to do but still want to look good, my first choice is a transparent nail polish because you don't have to worry to much if it's not perfectly applied. In this case I use the "Power Pro Nail Lacquer" number 01 from KIKO and it's very discreet but has a touch of chic.


Occasionally when I have more free time, but still have work to do, I use a nude color because it's very pretty and natural. It goes really well no matter the occasion, and for this I always use the "Nail Lacquer" number 507, also from KIKO.

And usually when I'm on vacation (the only days where I can go into it) I use my favorite color, the dark red. It makes every piece of my outfit pop out. I think it's perfect at any time, and shows you take care of yourself very well! For this I always use "Power Pro Nail Lacquer" number 15 (from KIKO).


So, this are my top 3 nail polishes, what are yours ?
Comment on the box below to share your ideias with our community!

Have an awesome day,
Sofia

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts